Saturday 6 April 2013

Lazy Saturdays

It's a Saturday afternoon in April. It's one of those afternoons when you have absouloutely NOTHING planned. You are free to relax and enjoy they day. It's an opportunity to relax and appreciate the little pleasures in life. I do admit that it helps if it is sunny (which quite frankly is a bit touch and go in the UK) but you can still find things to do despite this.

As it happens, it is sunny today. Although it is a bit chilly, I spent an hour outside earlier today with a book in the garden.  Earlier this afternoon, I also made a cake (which I havn't done for absoloutely ages.)

Nowadays everybody is so hectic, that it's nice to take a breather and relax. I guess the message is; it's healthy to have a little time off now and then....

No comments:

Post a Comment